Welcome to WeightlosswithRenaQuinn! I am Rena K. Quinn…. A ‘Health Crusader’. My main motto and objective in writing is to help you understand the fundamentals of health concepts to live a healthier and holistic life. Being the creative brain behind this project, I strongly believe that there are natural ways to treat medical conditions and maintain a healthy life.
Wondering Who I Am?
Well, these questions are the toughest to answer in one word. I am a ‘health practitioner’ from the land of Stockholm, Sweden. Without sounding boastful, I have several years of relevant experience in food nutrition and holistic living. My sole idea is to give you complete and authentic information about healthy food habits and tips.
In this ‘wellness’ space, my pursuit will be to bust health and dietary myths. I will also share amazing facts and instructional information about weight loss ideas, diet tips and nutrition facts in various categories like fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, herbs, oils, weight loss and diet plans etc for you to begin your health journey.
Remember folks! My intention is to provide you the best information and health tips to keep you healthy and active – in a natural and holistic way!
Why Health Beckon?
While browsing this website, you will ‘unearth’ facts like
• Most healthiest and nutritious foods you should be eating
• How to create your own original and healthy recipes
• Learn about new foods
• Get exhaustive and accurate nutrition details and profiles for fruits and vegetables
• Read commentary on health and nutrition studies and trends
• Learn how to eat foods you already know in different ways
• Help your near and dear ones to follow the same to maintain a healthy life
• To receive regular email updates to my daily posts, kindly subscribe to my email updates. I promise that I won’t spam your inbox! You will get notifications from my end only when I post updates of YOUR interest.
You can also follow me at Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & also you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can share your views, comments and personal stories with other fellow ‘health crusaders’. Thank you for reading!